Sunday, 17 May 2020
*LESSONS FROM 15 CONTEMPORARY PROMINENT MEN & WOMEN!!!*
1. *Dr. Ben Carson said,* "I struggled academically throughout elementary school yet became the best neurosurgeon in the world in 1987."
*LESSON:* Struggling is a sign that you are on a verge of success. Don't quit yet.
2. *Oprah Winfrey said,* "I was raped at the age of 9 yet I am one of the most influential women in the World."
*LESSON:* Don't let your past decide your future.
3. *Bill Gates said,* "I didn't even complete my university education but became the world's richest man."
*LESSON:* School does not make you rich. School is only supposed to polish what will make you rich, not make you rich.
4. *Joyce Meyer said & I quote,* "I was sexually, mentally, emotionally and verbally abused by my father as far back as I can remember, until I left home at the age of eighteen, yet I am one of the most influential preachers in the world."
*LESSON:* Let your past push you, not define or limit you.
5. *Christiano Ronaldo said,* "I told my father that we would be very rich but he couldn't believe me. I made it a reality."
*LESSON:* Your words rule your life. If you mean what you have said, each word will come to pass. You get what you say.
6. *Hear Lionel Messi!,* "I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training and still became one of the world's best footballers."
*LESSON:* Believe in your dream. Don't let your pain tell you how your future will look like.
7. *Steve Jobs penned,* "I used to sleep on the floor in my friends' rooms, returning coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple, I later on founded Apple Company."
*LESSON:* That you are small today doesn't mean you will be small tomorrow. Keep trusting God.
8. *Former British PM, Tony Blair said & I quote,* "My teachers used to call me a failure, but I became a Prime Minister."
*LESSON:* Don't let someone else's opinions of you become your reality.
9. *Bishop David Oyedepo said,* "I started Living Faith Church from a lawn tennis court with three members only & preached prosperity. Many of my friends criticised me, but today we have the largest church auditorium in the world & two world-class universities."
*LESSON:* Believe in yourself even if no one does & never think of quitting.
10. *Nelson Mandela said,* "I was in prison for 27 years & still became president."
*LESSON:* You can be anything you want to be no matter where you have been or what you have been through.
11. *Mike Adenuga said,* "I drove a taxi to finance my university education but today I'm a billionaire."
*LESSON:* Don't let your past decide the kind of future you need to have.
12. *Harland Sanders, Founder of KFC said,* "I was on the verge of suicide when an Idea of opening a restaurant hit me after I retired as a cook in the Navy."
*LESSON:* Nothing is ever too late. "Too late" is a language of failures. Your future can begin at any age. Don't ever let AGE limit you.
13. *Aliko Dangote said,* "I worked for my uncle since I was a small boy, people looked down on me. I later on took a loan from my uncle to open a tiny shop. I worked hard to make ends meet. Now I am the richest Man in Africa.
*LESSON:* Failures or limitations of the past have no control over the greatness in you. To him that believes, all things are possible.
14. *Barack Hussein Obama said,* I am a son of a black immigrant from Kenya, I graduated from Harvard and later on became a Senator in Chicago. I was also the President of the most powerful nation on Earth.
*LESSON:* Never design your life like a garden where anyone can walk in and out. Design it like the sky where everyone aspires to reach!
15. *Arnold Swarzzenegger said,* I traveled to America in search of financial independence when I was 15yrs old. I became the world's strongest man 7 times and Mr Universe. I then got my Economics degree, then I became one of Hollywood's best actors before I was voted twice as governor of California."
*LESSON:* Don't wait for everybody to believe in your ability and dreams.
*KINDLY SHARE TO MOTIVATE OTHERS.*
at May 17, 2020
*NEWSPAPERS HEADLINES FOR FRIDAY 3RD JULY 2020* *THE NATION* PDP screens Ajayi, Jegede, seven others Alleged forgery: Court remands PDP chie...